Friday, July 7, 2017

The Emptiness in Closed Eyes...

Yeah...I'm that guy...I'm the agitator. The face book group Run Tulsi Run doesn't want to hear anything that rocks their milquetoast boat...I write, I only call people names when they call me names. Almost everything I've posted gets favorable likes..yet gets deleted because apparently, the purpose of the group is just rah, rah, rah, and not really interested in solving or discussing the REAL issues that plague America especially anything thought provoking or controversial, or an occasional opposing view...Thing is...I've got to wonder if the REAL Tulsi Gabbard is involved A...and B...would she approve of how they systematically delete posts which stir though and reason.rather than become blind followers and lemmings which is how I seem to remember the status quo Democrats acting. They don't want anyone posting anything if it's too thought provoking apparently. If the REAL Tulsi Gabbard actually has anything to do with this group or worse, condones the manner in which this stuff goes down....Perhaps I need a second look. Thing is, I've been pushing the idea of Tulsi Gabbard for president in 2020 since Nov. 2016...so yeah...maybe I do need to take a second look. Granted, it is just a facebook page...and compared to protests and water cannons, it's a spit in the ocean...but just sayin...Hopefully the above is just a case of misconception...anyhow...

You can all go back to your local discussions about that uh oh moment when accordingly, we discover we've all been victims of a psychological warfare attack, whose objective was to make eyes not see and words not match the truth. The test of democracy is in the eyes, words, and mind of the people. When eyes deceive and words lie, there is complicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment