Sunday, September 10, 2017

Assume The Position

I want someone in authority to tell me how jacking up the price of gas around the country in times of disaster benefits anyone but the suppliers of gas? I especially want an explanation of why this is happening to those who must buy gas to escape with their lives?

I also want you to explain to me how this is NOT price gouging? Any answer that uses "the markets" as an excuse isn't acceptable. The markets are not a defense for price gouging so I don't want to hear it.

What is it with you government people who are responsible to make sure these things just don't happen in America? We need to get rid of those who refuse to grasp reality of the pure greed that is occurring and those who would attempt to defend the indefensible of putting capitalism over humanity in times of crisis.

JohnQPublik.info

No comments:

Post a Comment